Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Here she is!!!!!




























Finally we have pictures of our newest arrival. Allyson Gracie Tidwell was born November 10 at 7:49 am. She weighed 6 lbs even, and was 20 inches long. She dropped to 5 lbs 11 ounces. Needless to say she's skinny. She is healthy and beautiful. Colton's first resonse when he saw her for the first time was "She's so beautiful!!!!". Chancey and Colton are both very excited to have a new sister. WE are all so happy Heavenly Father sent her to our family.

5 comments:

Doug and Lucy said...

Amber, I am so happy for you! She looks just like you did when you were born. Your kids are so cute. Congratulations!

Toni said...

Aw Amber! She's so stinkin cute! I can't believe you have three kids! Congratulations! She looks a lot like you!

Unknown said...

she is so pretty. she looks just like you with chance's eyes. thanks for posting so we can share.
love,
steph

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

congrats!! She is so adorable. I am so happy for you guys.

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

Amber I am so gald I came across your blog. Your kids are adorable (like thats a suprise right?) Some people just have all the luck!haha. Well gald to see your doing so well we should stay in touch. clintnjeni@blogspot.com

I'm a mess

I'm a mess

Chancey's First B-day

Chancey's First B-day
She was really enjoying her cake

Soooo Tired

Soooo Tired
He was so sleepy he feel asleep at the table

Colton and Bailey

Colton and Bailey
We had so much fun with Bailey when she visited

I'm soooo cute.

I'm soooo cute.

Coeur d'alene Lake

Coeur d'alene Lake
Here I am doing what I do best eating! Keep in mind that I am 5 months pregnant in thispic!